The Philadelphia Deli currently resides in the Harrill's building
Harrill's Bar-B-Q was located at 1025 Kings Dr across from the current location of CMC. It opened in 1955 and was owned by Before opening this location, he co-owned the Chick-R-Pig which was located across the street and down from Harrill's. Harrill's, like most eateries of this era, featured both interior seating as well as car-hop service. Its speciality was Western-style barbecue cooked over a charcoal pit. They also had a full menu of sandwiches, burgers, steaks, and chicken. Harrill's would run into the late-60's. For the last 30 years, the Philadelphia Deli has occupied the original Harrill's building.