Mid 1990's shots from the original location (building since torn down)
Leo's Deli opened in 1942 at 1503 Elizabeth Ave. It would move one block over in 2002 to 1421 Elizabeth Ave and would eventually close in August 2010. At the time of it's closing, it held the distinction of being Charlotte's oldest deli. It was operated from 1976 until its close by the Maheras family.