Above two pictures from October 28, 1969
1967 menu (thanks to Cynthia Thomas Hinson)
The Angus Steak House was located at 3637 South Boulevard (next door to the South 21 Drive-In) and was owned by Honey Enterprises (famous for their Honey Drive-Ins). The Angus opened in the 1950's and ran until the mid-70's. It prospered during the era of legendary charcoal steakhouses that were popular all around Charlotte.
The property was sold in the 1990's and is currently occupied by an AutoZone.
***Much thanks to David Bedinger who graciously supplied the photos as well crucial information for this post.***